Mission Viejo, CA
Client Associate is a part-time position within the Business Development Department. The expectation of the position is to establish business relationships within the local community and, when proven effective, be a launching pad for a full-time sales position, as a Client Advisor. Client Associate must be self-motivated and ambitious in attaining goals and desire a career in banking and financial services with assistance and mentorship from experienced Client Advisors.
Training is provided for commercial bank processes and procedures. Client Associate will work closely with the assigned Client Advisor/manager to develop personal and professional goals that can lead to a fulfilling career in banking. Potential for future full or part-time regular employment at Partners Bank of California.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the Business Development team with targeting leads provided by Partners Bank of California and local community outreach.
- Onboard new relationships with loans, deposits, and treasury management services as applicable.
- Research market and product solutions.
- Perform general administration tasks and duties.
- Coordinate and execute Internal and external marketing event coordination.
- Provide additional administrative support duties as determined and directed by the Marketing Officer and Executive Management.
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher) and basic graphic design skills. Client Associate should possess strong organizational and written/verbal communication skills as well as be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Bank compliance training will be provided.
If you have an interest in becoming a part of the Partners Bank of California team, please send us your resume and qualifications via email to: email@example.com.
All qualified applicants for employment at Partners Bank of California will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Partners Bank of California is an Equal Opportunity Employer.