Loan Servicing Assistant
Loan Servicing Assistant
Temporary and Part-time
Mission Viejo, CA
Under general supervision, processes clerical work necessary for all bank loans to accurately reflect loan activity on the bank’s general ledger and ensures proper documentation is maintained. Performs a variety of loan servicing duties that may include boarding all types of loans onto mainframe and processes payments and advances for all types of loans according to established department procedures. Responsible for servicing both sold and purchased participation loans.
Job Scope and Duties:
- Process loan payments, advances and payoffs
- Process payoff demand requests
- Complete post payoff checklist items/Reconveyances
- Back up of boarding new loans and renewal loans
- Perform file maintenance daily
- Perform audit of prior day’s input on daily basis
- Print and mail loan statement billing on a daily basis
- Review and process final ALTA policies
- Monitor and track pending recordables
- Monitor and renew upcoming expired UCC filings
- Prepare correspondence to borrowers to obtain required information
- Follow-up with outside vendors to obtain required information
- Insurance and collateral tracking and follow up.
- Back up to Loan Documentation preparation
Knowledgeable of compliance laws governing the duties entrusted to this position:
- Compliance with and commitment to enforcing OFAC / BSA/Patriot Acts and Anti-Money Laundering statutes, directives and guidance.
- Compliance with regulatory requirements including but not limited to regulations: Regulations AA, B, C, O, P, U, X, Z, RESPA, FCRA, FACTA, FDPA, CRA, SCRA, and HMDA.
Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal, and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
Minimum one year of work experience in Note Department of a Commercial Bank.
Working knowledge of IT systems, computers desktop applications, and experience with emphasis in
Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office with solid knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and windows EMail
Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and
projects meeting deadlines simultaneously. This position requires a detail-oriented person in order to
manage a systematic workflow.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
Tasks performed will include time spent sitting, standing, walking, reaching, lifting, repetitive duties and
motions. Will involve the use of a Personal Computer (PC) programs and other modern office equipment.
This position description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all the job functions that an employee in
this position may be asked to perform from time to time. This document does not create an employment
contact, expressed, implied, or otherwise, and does not alter the “at will” employment relationship of the
employer and employee.
If you have an interest in becoming a part of the Partners Bank of California team, please send us your resume and qualifications via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants for employment at Partners Bank of California will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Partners Bank of California is an Equal Opportunity Employer.