Universal Banker (Branch Specialist)
Mission Viejo, CA
The ideal candidate will (be):
- Self-directed and, have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy, knows what it takes to make a great impression with clients, energetic and eager to provide excellent service.
- Involved in the day-to-day branch operational and transaction activities.
- Provide high touch service by phone and in-person to business clients, their staff and business owners with personal account needs.
- Work closely with business development & relationship managers to open deposit accounts and handle treasury management requests, and prepare documents for high value clients.
- Responsible for performing back office processing activities with efficiency in fast paced environment.
Typical Work Schedule:
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Daily Activities Include:
- Open and close the branch
- Create reports
- Maintain client deposit accounts and support existing client relationships
- Open new deposit accounts and establish treasury services
- Handle requests in-person, by email, and/or over the phone
- Assist clients with treasury services (online banking) access issues and basic product use,
- Process overdraft decisions, wire transfers, and other back office functions such as branch certifications, daily checklists, report reviews
- Provide expertise to clients in identifying appropriate products, set up new products, services, online access, treasury management services etc.
Partners Bank of California Employment Benefits:
Partners Bank of California offers competitive compensation and incentive packages, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
If you have an interest in becoming a part of the Partners Bank of California team, please send us your resume and qualifications via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants for employment at Partners Bank of California will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Partners Bank of California is an Equal Opportunity Employer