commercial loan processor
Commercial Loan Processor
Mission Viejo, CA
*Not a remote position
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- 3+yrs Commercial Loan processing experience in banking/ Commercial Debit Brokerage setting
- Strong knowledge in reviewing entity documentation, identifying ownership interest & officers
- Ability to review tax returns, has an understanding of K-1’s
- Familiar with Escrow and Title procedures and can review settlement statements
- Prepare Lender Instructions
- Ability to review preliminary title reports, understanding of endorsements
- Organizational Skills are a MUST
- Ability to engage Appraisal, Environmental Reports, and Flood Certs
Partners Bank of California Employment Benefits:
Partners Bank of California offers competitive compensation and incentive packages, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
If you have an interest in becoming a part of the Partners Bank of California team, please send us your resume and qualifications via email to: email@example.com.
All qualified applicants for employment at Partners Bank of California will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Partners Bank of California is an Equal Opportunity Employer.