An important message to our clients regarding coronavirus (COVID-19):
At Partners Bank of California, the health and safety of our clients and team members remains a priority amid concerns about the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
We will continue to monitor information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as state and county health agencies to help ensure the actions we are taking are in line with the latest recommendations by these agencies.
The Bank will continue to follow guidance to protect our clients and employees. To comply with state and county health agency’s safety measures and guidance to reduce the spread of the virus, the branch safety measures in effect include:
- Face coverings for all branch employees per Cal/OSHA (California Occupational Safety and Health) guidelines
- Face coverings for all clients and visitors, while in the branch
- Germ barriers to practice safe communications between clients, visitors and branch employees
- HEPA Filter Air Purifiers to circulate and clean the air inside our branch lobby
- Increased daily cleaning and sanitizing procedures
Contact information for both offices and client support is listed below.
Mission Viejo Office Hours: 9AM-4PM Monday through Friday
27201 Puerta Real Suite 160, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Beverly Hills Office Hours: 9AM-4PM Monday through Friday
8484 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 520, Beverly Hills, CA 90211
We're here to serve you
- Our banking professionals are ready to listen to your needs and provide assistance in our branches, on the phone and online.
- If you prefer to stay at home and connect with us digitally, you can manage your accounts from nearly anywhere with online banking.
- Our PartnersMobile™ mobile banking app lets you bring Partners Bank of California with you on your mobile phone or tablet.
- With a Partners Bank of California debit card, you may take advantage of our membership with MoneyPass® , allowing you surcharge free access to withdraw cash at over to over 32,000 locations nationwide. For locations near you, use moneypass.com or download the MoneyPass® ATM locator mobile app.
- Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) allows your business to scan and electronically deposit checks from the convenience of your office location. RDC is recommended when check payment and accounts receivables volumes are greater than 20 per week.
- Mobile Deposit Capture (MDC) for businesses allows for electronic deposit of check payments using the PartnersMobile mobile banking app and your mobile device. Businesses with low payments volumes benefit from electronic deposit of checks without the equipment needs required for RDC.
- Mobile Deposit Capture (MDC) for consumers allows the deposit of checks electronically using the PartnersMobile mobile banking app and your mobile device.
Protect yourself from coronavirus scams
- Resources for consumers: Watch for emails claiming to be from the CDC or WHO. Use sites like usa.gov/coronavirus to get the latest information, and don’t click on links from sources you don’t know. Hang up on robocalls. Scammers are using illegal robocalls to pitch everything from low-priced health insurance to work-at-home schemes. Remember that you can’t buy COVID-19 vaccines online and there’s no out-of-pocket cost to get the shots. Find more tips here.
- Resources for businesses: With more people telecommuting, hackers are hoping companies will drop their online defenses, making it easier to infiltrate data-rich networks. Help your staff maintain security while working from home. Since the beginning of the COVID-19 crisis, the FTC has released dozens of warning letters against people trying to make an illegal buck off the Coronavirus. Protect your business from a ransomware attack. Learn tips on how to safeguard personal information for customers and employees. Find more tips here.
We're ready to offer additional support
If you have been negatively impacted by the coronavirus and need additional assistance regarding your account, please contact your client advisor or call us at (866) 323-2741 (Monday – Friday 9AM to 4PM). You can also email us at email@example.com.
We will continue to provide updates as soon as they become available. We’re ready and standing by to support you.
Your Partners Bank of California team