Mohamed “Mike” Ahmar is the President of Ahmar Investment Inc., a real estate development company that develops and leases commercial and multi-family properties. Mr. Ahmar is the Chairman of the Board of Partners Bank of California.
In 1985, he founded ICG, a leading specialty distributor of desktop displays. In 2006, ICG was acquired by Electrograph Systems, Inc., a portfolio company of private equity firm Caxton-Iseman Capital, Inc. Mr. Ahmar spent 21 years building ICG from the ground up. As a result of his leadership, ICG has twice been listed as one of Inc. Magazine’s 500 fastest growing companies in the U.S. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Electronics Engineering from Northrop University and Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from San Jose State University.
In 1999, Mr. Ahmar and his wife, Hania, started the Ahmar Family Foundation, a non-profit organization formed to serve and benefit charitable and educational purposes. He is currently a member of the following boards:
- Los Angeles Fire Department Foundation as Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Cedars-Sinai Board of Directors.
- American Task Force for Lebanon (ATFL) as Treasurer and member of the Executive Committee, Washington D.C.
- USC Marshall School of Business, Board of Leaders.
- Chapman University, Board of Counselors.
- Co-Chairman, the Lebanese American Foundation (House of Lebanon).
- Friends of the Lebanese Academy of Science (FLAS).